Become a subscriber and view posts without restrictions.
The talented woman behind the French lifestyle blog My French Country Home, My Stylish French Box and Brocante, Burgundy and Provençal Tours in France, and who I feel fortunate to call my friend, Sharon Santoni, has stepped into the magazine world, and Francophiles are celebrating.
At the beginning of 2019, Santoni brought to fruition a dream she has had for some time to publish a magazine full of beautiful inspiration from the land of France, share recipes for the kitchen, decor ideas for the home as well as introduce readers to artisans and destinations that only someone who lives in France would be privy to.
My French Country Home magazine is available in both digital and print formats and is published six times a year.
With quality that rivals top decor and lifestyle magazines around the world, having had the opportunity to read three of the four issues that have been released (a new issue is released every other month), Sharon Santoni has done it again.
Escape to France with each issue, plan your next trip, be inspired to welcome a touch of France into your everyday life, and know that the woman behind the magazine is working with a wonderfully talented team of photographers and writers that each have an eye for that special je ne sais quoi that seems to only be found in France.
In support of TSLL’s French Week, Sharon Santoni is offering to one lucky TSLL reader a free year’s print subscription to her magazine My French Country Home! Thank you Sharon!
~UPDATE 8/17/2019, 8pm: The giveaway is now closed. Thank you to all who stopped by and entered. Be sure to visit tomorrow (Sunday August 18th) for the final post of TSLL’s French Week which will share a round-up and the list of winners.
HOW TO ENTER:
- Leave a comment on this post no later than Saturday August 17th by 7pm Pacific Time.
- Stop by Sunday August 18th to see if you are the lucky winner (the announcement of all winners for each of the giveaways will be shared).
- That’s it! Bonne Chance!!
Check out the images throughout this post as they are all ones you will enjoy in issues of My French Country Home magazine.
Read and listen to archived posts/episodes with Sharon Santoni that appeared on TSLL:
- A Conversation with Sharon Santoni (August 2018)
- episode #168, French Everyday Living with Author & Blogger Sharon Santoni (discussion includes her second book My French Country Home: Entertaining Through the Seasons)
- episode #96, Everyday Living in France: My Interview with Sharon Santoni (discussion includes her first book – My Stylish French Girlfriends)
TSLL’s 4th Annual French Week posts thus far . . .
SUNDAY August 11th
- Welcome to TSLL’s 4th Annual French Week!
- 7 French Candles I Love & A Giveaway! – giveaway
- Visiting Musée d’Orsay and Impressionist Berthe Morisot’s Exhibit
MONDAY August 12th
- NEW podcast episode – #257: An American Being Everyday French – My Interview with author & writer John von Sothen
- The World, Large & Small, Illustrated for Your Home, Kitchen and Life: A Modvin Paris Illustrated Giveaway – giveaway
- 5 New-in-2019 French Lifestyle Books I Have Enjoyed
TUESDAY August 13th
- Q & A with Heidi Wynne on Scarves, Effortless Style and Classic Films
- 11 Helpful Tips for Visiting and Shopping at Marché aux Puces de Saint-Ouen in Paris
- A Simple Everyday Luxury: A Gien Mug, giveaway, — giveaway
WEDNESDAY August 14th
- Attending Susan Hermann Loomis’ Cooking Class in Louviers, Normandy
- 9 Places in Paris I Recommend for Dining, Sleeping, Exploring and Finding the Perfect Croissant
THURSDAY August 15th
- 22 French Beauty Secrets Worth the Investment in either Time or Money, episode #258
- Outfit of the Week: Walking into Fall
- An Olive & Branch French Market Tote Exclusive Giveaway for TSLL Ad-Free Subscribers — giveaway
FRIDAY August 16th