~The Simple Sophisticate, episode #168
~Subscribe to The Simple Sophisticate: iTunes | Stitcher | iHeartRadio
A returning guest to the podcast, author and blogger Sharon Santoni joins me to talk about her new book My French Country Home: Entertaining Through the Seasons. Her book offers a beautiful glimpse into her everyday life as readers will discover inspiration for each season as they go about hosting formal and casual gatherings, using what the yard and market give them, all the while being present and savoring the everyday.
From ideas for the hostess/host to shifting into appreciating the everyday simple luxuries rather than brushing them aside, we had a lovely conversation that is full of ideas and inspiration as well as a a more intimate understanding of the life so many readers have come to love and appreciate that is Sharon Santoni’s.
In the above photos, meet Gibson and Ghetto (on her lap) on her property in the country as well as the front yard and entry to her French country home.
Sharon Santoni’s new book My French Country Home: Entertaining Through the Seasons (released August 8, 2017)
Visit Sharon’s blog My French Country Home
Follow Sharon and discover her everyday life in the countryside of France:
- Instagram: @sharonsantoni
- Facebook: My French Country Home
- Twitter: @myfrenchhome
- YouTube: My French Country Home
Enter to win a free copy of Sharon Santoni’s new book My French Country Home: Entertaining Through the Seasons. How? See below:
- Leave a comment in the comment section of this post
- Make sure your email is included as a way to reach you if you are the lucky winner just in case you miss Sunday’s post
- Include your first name if it isn’t already part of your username
- Enter by Saturday August 12th at noon (Pacific Standard Time)
- Stop by on Sunday August 13th to see if you are the winner
~Listen to my first interview with Sharon Santoni in 2015, Episode #96 – Everyday Living in France: My Interview with Sharon Santoni
~Delivery to subscribers of Sharon Santoni’s My Stylish French Box subscription. A box of hard to find, top-quality French goods is included each season. Learn more here.~
~Check out more episodes of The Simple Sophisticate podcast here.
TSLL 2017 French Week continues through August 12th. Amusez-vous bien!
Don’t Miss What Has Been Posted So Far:
- TSLL French Week Begins: A French Linen Giveaway
- My 10 All-Time Favorite French Books
- A Lifestyle Blog Designed for Francophiles: TSLL
- Episode #167 of the Podcast: My Good Life in France: Janine Marsh
- 9 French Online Clothing Destinations & Brands You Must Visit
- Style Inspiration: Effortlessly French
- My Stylish French Box: Enjoy the Seasonal Gifts of France Wherever You Live
[podcast src=”https://html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/5618461/height/90/theme/custom/autoplay/no/autonext/no/thumbnail/yes/preload/no/no_addthis/no/direction/forward/render-playlist/no/custom-color/d0d4b9;color: #6f7056 !important/” height=”90″ width=”100%” placement=”bottom” theme=”custom”]