Become a subscriber and view posts without restrictions.
The art we bring into our home is something that takes time, but not all beautiful, memorable art has to be beyond our budget. As well, the art we welcome into our homes can be functional as well as beautiful.
Modvin is a continuing sponsor of TSLL’s annual French Week, and I am so excited to have them return this year as their illustrated travel, food, maps of the world, states and cities as well as French locale prints are unique and classic. Case in point, I have had their French les fruits et légumes de saison print in my kitchen for the past three years (see below). Not only is it aesthetically what I desired, but I do consult it from time to time to see what season a particular fruit or vegetable is at its peak flavor.
Offering illustrated print sizes from 8″ x 10″ to as large as 36″ x 24″ and even entire wall decals of illustrated prints, if you are looking for a map of your favorite state to frame and hang in just the perfect spot in your home (see Oregon’s below), your favorite country (see France, the Netherlands, Britain and Australia below), or your favorite city and even food, they have what you are looking for at an affordable price.
Shop their entire collection which continues to expand since I was first introduced to this husband and wife team over two years ago. Inspired largely by vintage illustrations and art, the founders, Crystal and Jorge, both have an architecture background and share a passion for both illustration and information design. After a few years working in commercial design firms, they decided to take the leap into the small business world.
Every component of each print is painted then digitally transferred into the final design. More often than not, each art print is the result of hours of painting, research, and iteration upon iteration of graphic layout.
One part of running TSLL blog is being able to find, meet and then share brands and products that are thoughtfully curated by talented individuals so that TSLL readers can discover beautiful, carefully curated items that arrive into their own lives and will be displayed and appreciated.
Let me share with you a few more prints that caught my eye.
As it is French Week here on TSLL, Modvin is giving away to one lucky winner one of their Paris Illustrated prints as seen below. Check out the detail of each illustration in the image at the top of this post as well.
~UPDATE 8/17/2019, noon: The giveaway is now closed. Thank you to all who stopped by and entered. Be sure to visit tomorrow (Sunday August 18th) for the final post of TSLL’s French Week which will share a round-up and the list of winners.
To Enter to win Modvin’s Paris Illustrated print:
- Leave a comment on this post
- Enter by Saturday August 17, at noon Pacific time
- To see if you are the winner, stop by TSLL on Sunday August 18th for the round-up post of TSLL’s French Week where all of the winners of each giveaway will be revealed.
- Bonne chance!
BUT WAIT! There’s more!
Modvin is offering a 15% discount for TSLL readers off your first purchase with promo code TSLL (limit one use per customer). Start perusing their illustrated prints here.
And for everyone to welcome a touch of France into their homes, specifically Paris, into their lives, Modvin is generously making available three free printables (see below). Click here to see and download.
Thank you Modvin for sponsoring TSLL’s French Week and bonne journée tout le monde!
TSLL’s 4th Annual French Week posts
SUNDAY August 11th
- Welcome to TSLL’s 4th Annual French Week!
- 7 French Candles I Love & A Giveaway! – giveaway
- Visiting Musée d’Orsay and Impressionist Berthe Morisot’s Exhibit
MONDAY August 12th
- NEW podcast episode – #257: An American Being Everyday French – My Interview with author & writer John von Sothen
- The World, Large & Small, Illustrated for Your Home, Kitchen and Life: A Modvin Paris Illustrated Giveaway – giveaway
- 5 New-in-2019 French Lifestyle Books I Have Enjoyed
TUESDAY August 13th
- Q & A with Heidi Wynne on Scarves, Effortless Style and Classic Films
- 11 Helpful Tips for Visiting and Shopping at Marché aux Puces de Saint-Ouen in Paris
- A Simple Everyday Luxury: A Gien Mug, giveaway, — giveaway
WEDNESDAY August 14th
- Attending Susan Hermann Loomis’ Cooking Class in Louviers, Normandy
- 9 Places in Paris I Recommend for Dining, Sleeping, Exploring and Finding the Perfect Croissant
THURSDAY August 15th
- 22 French Beauty Secrets Worth the Investment in either Time or Money, episode #258
- Outfit of the Week: Walking into Fall
- An Olive & Branch French Market Tote Exclusive Giveaway for TSLL Ad-Free Subscribers — giveaway
FRIDAY August 16th
- This & That: August 16, 2019 – a French-Themed edition
- A Year’s Subscription to My French Country Home magazine — giveaway
SATURDAY August 17th
- The Grand Finale Giveaway: A Linen Sheet Set from Parachute — giveaway
- A Butter Tasting and My Favorite Butter (there may be more than one ;))