What a week!
With 15 posts, eight giveaways presented, and the most engagement we’ve had ever during TSLL’s Annual event celebrating all things French, I just want to thank you for joining in a week of festivities. French Week has become one of my favorite weeks of the year to be reminded of so many reasons why the French culture is beloved. While I know I am not able to respond to each of your comments this week as I usually do, please know I am reading each one and truly enjoy hearing your stories and reasons for loving France as well as what you have fond memories of and wish to savor upon visiting.
While my own plans to return keep being pushed back a little more each month as I watch how the world is doing, I know I will make my way to France, and that knowledge and confidence gives me peace that when the right time arrives, I will know and I will be on that jet plane as I know you will as well and may already have and are savoring the most recent memories.
La Rentrée is just around the corner which is both hard to believe as well as something I am excited to see arrive and experience. We will be talking more about how do so well and in your own signature way in upcoming posts on the blog (but in the meantime, read this and this post).
Before announcing the winners, a few other bits of news and reminders to note:
- Today is the final day to enjoy a 15% discount off of Everyday Parisian Rebecca Plotnick’s photograph with promo code FRENCHWEEK (you have until midnight August 15th)
- Save 15% off Olive & Branch for the Home with promo code TSLL
- Today (Sunday August 15th) is the final day during 2021 to save on your first payment (up to 33%) when you become a TOP Tier member/subscriber for any of the three payment options (monthly, quarterly, yearly). Learn more about each and the promo codes for each.
- TSLL Fall Shopping Guide will be posted here on the blog Wednesday September 1st
- Season 8 of The Simple Sophisticate podcast will kick off with new content on Monday September 6th
- The Simply Luxurious Kitchen cooking show, Season 4 premiere will be released exclusively here on TSLL on Saturday September 11th
- Next Year’s 7th Annual FRENCH WEEK will take place Sunday August 14-21, 2022
- But first! TSLL’s 4th Annual BRITISH WEEK begins on Sunday May 15-22, 2022
- AND . . . expect news about the specific release date of TSLL’s 3rd Book in late autumn/early winter (the release date will be in early spring 2022)
And now to the winners!!!
If you see your name listed next to any of the giveaways, in order to claim your gift, please do the following listed below by TUESDAY AUGUST 17th, noon Pacific Time (if I do not hear from the listed winners by this time, I will randomly select a new winner).
- Email Shannon at email@example.com with the necessary contact information
- shipping address
- Full name
- Confirmation on the item(s) you have selected
- phone number (for shipping purposes only)
- Reach out by Tuesday August 18th, noon Pacific time.
- Time to celebrate!
- Congratulations and thank you for visiting TSLL during French Week!
- If you would like, send mw a picture of your giveaway when it arrives, or a vignette enjoying the giveaway or putting it to good use (that carbon steel pan!), and it will appear on TSLL’s IG feed. 🙂
Wishing you a wonderful rest of your Sunday, and stop by tomorrow for the regular Monday Motivational post, and a week of regular posts as readers have come to look forward to here on TSLL. 🙂
CATCH UP ON ALL 15 POSTS from FRENCH WEEK 2021 here
Check out Past French Week’s Below:
5th Annual French Week – 2020
4th Annual French Week – 2019
3rd Annual French Week – 2018
2nd Annual French Week – 2017
~Explore all TSLL’s French-Inspired posts and podcast episodes.
23 thoughts on “TSLL’s 6th Annual French Week Final Post & the 8 Giveaway Winners Announced!”
Congratulations to all the winners! And thank you, Shannon, for a wonderful and very interesting French Week!
Thank you Shannon for such a fabulous French week!
Merci merci beaucoup. ☺️
A huge and humble thank you for such a beautiful week
Congratulations to all the winners and thank you Shannon for a fantastic week!
Merci Shannon! This French week has been lovely to read and enjoy a little escape to France each day.
You can see how much effort and work you put into these weeks and it is truly appreciated.
Congratulations to all the winners !
Now I look forward to the return of TSL Kitchen! X
What a lovely week , thank you Shannon .
To all the people who have been successful , how exciting for you ???enjoy all the wonderful giveaways !
This was so much fun! So much work must have went into this, but I’m sure you enjoyed it! Thank you for a special week!
Congratulations to the winners and a HUGE “Thank You!!” Shannon for giving us such a fabulous French Week! And so much to look forward to in September, can’t wait for the return of TSL Kitchen! XO
It has been a “journey” in the best way! Merci!
Congratulations to the lucky winners. What a lovely week Shannon. France is steadily coming back to life Looking forward to September’s offerings . Have a lovely week. Merci bien. xx
What a wonderful week! Thank you so much for all your hard work and wonderful articles. I have now added Everyday Parisian to my weekly reading. As one of the winners, I want to say a special thank you to you and Chez Pluie. I will cherish my little rooster trivet from the South of France very much! Merci!
Congratulations to all the winners!!! Of course we all win by having this delightful week to savor thank you!
I loved this past week. Thank you, Shannon.
Thanks Shannon! Another enjoyable French week. A welcome immersion and distraction for these unusual times. Have a wonderful day!
Congratulations to the winners!! So exciting! Shannon, thank you for a fabulous French Week!! I don’t know how you can top what you’ve already done, but I know next year will be just as wonderful and interesting! Merci!! XO
Well done to all the winners and thank you Shannon for choosing some fantastic prizes.
So much fun, as always! Thank you, Shannon ?
Congratulations everyone, thank you Shannon for a fabulous week of French escapism much appreciated in these strange times xx
Merci Shannon! Though I wasn’t lucky this time, I’m so glad I participated because now I have knowledge of all these French related plaisirs that I wouldn’t have known about had I not taken part in French week. I just may treat myself to one or two of them. 🙂
Congratulations to all and thank you to Shannon for a fun week full of ideas!
Thank you for hosting such a fun week!
Congratulations to all! As one of the winners – … seriously, how did this happen? Excusez-moi, while I pinch myself… – I want to thank Shannon, for a fantastic and creative French Week and for selecting such delightful prizes! 🙂
Thank you, Shannon, for a fun week!