What a week!
With 15 posts, eight giveaways presented, and the most engagement we’ve had ever during TSLL’s Annual event celebrating all things French, I just want to thank you for joining in a week of festivities. French Week has become one of my favorite weeks of the year to be reminded of so many reasons why the French culture is beloved. While I know I am not able to respond to each of your comments this week as I usually do, please know I am reading each one and truly enjoy hearing your stories and reasons for loving France as well as what you have fond memories of and wish to savor upon visiting.
While my own plans to return keep being pushed back a little more each month as I watch how the world is doing, I know I will make my way to France, and that knowledge and confidence gives me peace that when the right time arrives, I will know and I will be on that jet plane as I know you will as well and may already have and are savoring the most recent memories.
La Rentrée is just around the corner which is both hard to believe as well as something I am excited to see arrive and experience. We will be talking more about how do so well and in your own signature way in upcoming posts on the blog (but in the meantime, read this and this post).
Before announcing the winners, a few other bits of news and reminders to note:
- Today is the final day to enjoy a 15% discount off of Everyday Parisian Rebecca Plotnick’s photograph with promo code FRENCHWEEK (you have until midnight August 15th)
- Save 15% off Olive & Branch for the Home with promo code TSLL
- Today (Sunday August 15th) is the final day during 2021 to save on your first payment (up to 33%) when you become a TOP Tier member/subscriber for any of the three payment options (monthly, quarterly, yearly). Learn more about each and the promo codes for each.
- TSLL Fall Shopping Guide will be posted here on the blog Wednesday September 1st
- Season 8 of The Simple Sophisticate podcast will kick off with new content on Monday September 6th
- The Simply Luxurious Kitchen cooking show, Season 4 premiere will be released exclusively here on TSLL on Saturday September 11th
- Next Year’s 7th Annual FRENCH WEEK will take place Sunday August 14-21, 2022
- But first! TSLL’s 4th Annual BRITISH WEEK begins on Sunday May 15-22, 2022
- AND . . . expect news about the specific release date of TSLL’s 3rd Book in late autumn/early winter (the release date will be in early spring 2022)
And now to the winners!!!
If you see your name listed next to any of the giveaways, in order to claim your gift, please do the following listed below by TUESDAY AUGUST 17th, noon Pacific Time (if I do not hear from the listed winners by this time, I will randomly select a new winner).
- Email Shannon at firstname.lastname@example.org with the necessary contact information
- shipping address
- Full name
- Confirmation on the item(s) you have selected
- phone number (for shipping purposes only)
- Reach out by Tuesday August 18th, noon Pacific time.
- Time to celebrate!
- Congratulations and thank you for visiting TSLL during French Week!
- If you would like, send mw a picture of your giveaway when it arrives, or a vignette enjoying the giveaway or putting it to good use (that carbon steel pan!), and it will appear on TSLL’s IG feed. 🙂
Wishing you a wonderful rest of your Sunday, and stop by tomorrow for the regular Monday Motivational post, and a week of regular posts as readers have come to look forward to here on TSLL. 🙂
Check out Past French Week’s Below:
5th Annual French Week – 2020
4th Annual French Week – 2019
3rd Annual French Week – 2018
2nd Annual French Week – 2017