What a week of celebration and conversation.
I want to extend a tremendous thank you to everyone who stopped by this week to celebrate all things British. This yearly tradition has continued to be one of my favorite weeks here on the blog, and while I am a bit bleary-eyed from the immense screen-time, it was worth every minute to get to know you, the readers of TSLL blog through your comments, share with you new finds and discoveries, and find even more reasons to welcome additional Anglophile predilections into our days. 🙂
As if on cue, Mother Nature brought the rain which began Thursday, returned again on Friday and now, as I type Saturday afternoon, the rain is falling rather well. Perhaps she knew it was British Week on TSLL? 😉 Either way, the serendipity of it all made me smile from ear to ear.
If you are looking for a round-up of all of the 15 posts shared this week, click here. And if you are looking for a list of the seven lucky winners of the giveaways see the list below.
The GIVEAWAY WINNERS:
Before you view the list below, if you find your name, please contact me immediately with the following information so I can swiftly start the shipping process and ensure you receive your gift as soon as possible to begin savoring. 🙂
Now to the winners!!
- #1 — A Year-Long Subscription to a British Magazine of the Readers’ Choice
- sfv518, listed Comment #8 — The English Home
- Krislen, listed Comment #5 – Gardeners’ World
- #2 — A Whichford piece of Garden Pottery OR Bulldog Tools
- Patricia L., listed Comment #85 — hosta pot – code 771
- #3 — Hunter Rain Boots
- Marina, comment #67
- #4 — Burleigh Tea Set for Two, Arden Blue
- Gretchenista, list comment #75
- #5 — A Cosy Snuggling In Trifecta – a book, tea and a tin of biscuits from Fortnum & Mason
- Sara, listed commented #67
- The Grand Finale, #6 — Fortnum & Mason Thank You Hamper
- Geniak, listed comment #148
Congratulations to the winners, and again, thank you to all that stopped by this week. To learn more about becoming a TOP Tier Subscriber of TSLL blog (and enjoy reading the blog ad-free) so you too can partake in the giveaways when French Week begins on Sunday August 8th as well in next year’s British Week (the third full week in May), click here.