Become a subscriber and view posts without restrictions.
Last October TSLL underwent a major redesign, and an important component was curating French-Inspired resources and destinations for readers to easily navigate, enjoy and visit year round.
Did you know that TSLL has a City Guide of Paris, map and all?
- Discover each destination I highly recommend based on my first-hand experience and learn a quick note of what I loved the most about each destination.
- This is continually added to as I return on future trips
- New French destinations will be added to TSLL’s City Guides in the future as plans are being made to return!
An entire spot on TSLL’s Menu on the homepage is dedicated to French-Inspired everything:
- TSLL Posts – discover all of the French-Inspired posts from the past seven years
- Francophile Finds – French Films, Cookbooks, Books, Travel Guides, Music and any French product that I recommend is included here (warning: the list is long, so enjoy perusing!)
On TSLL’s Home Page, about half way down, there is a permanent spot for the most recent French-Inspired post. It is right below the “Weekly Finds” scroll, so you can always be assured you haven’t missed a French post. Of course, all of the most recent posts start at the top of the homepage and work their way down, but forever will remain the most recent, no matter when it was written, in this destination.
Many listeners of The Simple Sophisticate podcast have shared they tune in as soon as they hear a French-inspired episode has aired. I wanted to share with you a list of all them, so you can make sure you haven’t missed any:
- #4 – 10 Ways to Unearthing Your Inner Francophile
- #23 – The French Way: How to Create a Luxurious Everyday Life
- #32 – The Francophile’s Style Guide: The 14 Essentials
- #96 – Everyday Living in France: My Interview with Sharon Santoni (a second interview will be airing this coming Wednesday, August 9th)
- #127 – 20 Ways to Live Like a Parisienne
- #144 – 20 Ways to Incorporate Your Love for the French Culture into Your Everyday
- #151 – 10 Style Tips to Embrace the French Woman’s Approach to Effortless Chic
- #155 – 6 Life Lessons on Living Well from Julia Child
- #157: French jazz musician Elizaber Bourgerol joins me to talk about her band, The Hot Sardines, as well as differences between the French and American cultures.
Find all posts tagged “French-Inspired” here or simply enter this phrase in the search box on the blog and you will find endless Francophile inspiration.
TSLL 2017 French Week continues through August 12th. Amusez-vous bien!
Don’t Miss What Has Been Posted So Far: