When one thinks of London’s famed luxury grocery market Fortnum & Mason, one’s mind often drifts to wicker baskets. Correction, the wicker hampers. Ah, yes, and to receive a hamper from F & M is a grand gift for an Anglophile which is why I wanted it to be the Grand Giveaway of TSLL’s British Week yet again. It is a true treat to receive, and I cannot wait to give it to one lucky TSLL reader.
Fortnum & Mason is the home of the hamper (they sell 39 different combinations), and as I shared last year during the Grand Giveaway post, not only are you going to enjoy the treats and gifts in the hamper, but the hamper becomes a functional piece of decor for your sanctuary. In nearly every issue of The English Home or House & Garden UK or Homes & Garden UK, I will see at least one F & M black logo on a wicker hamper somewhere in the home (truly, it is very much like a Where’s Waldo? hunt).
Fortnum & Mason ships their hampers filled with their own preserves, teas and other delights worldwide, and every hamper and its contents is always less than if you were to purchase everything individually. Additionally, something that is important to note, some of the items included in hampers, including items in this hamper, are items you cannot buy individually (the preserves for example).
I have chosen Fortnum & Mason’s Tea Basket this year, perfect for a scrumptious Afternoon Tea and many wonderful Cuppa moments. Complete with tea options, fruit preserve options, tea infuser and mug, all you need to bring are the biscuits and scones. This basket ships Worldwide, so every TSLL reader can enter to win. Let’s take a look at the contents of the basket one lucky winner will receive.
- A tin of Earl Grey Classic, a simple black tea flavoured with stimulating oil of bergamot
- A tin of Royal Blend
- The rich notes of F & M’s Assam Superb
- Deliciously sweet Raspberry Preserve
- Wild Blueberry preserves
- Strawberry preserves
- Silver-plated Tea Disc Infuser
- Stripe Eau de Nil Mug
How to Enter:
- You have 24 hours to enter.
- Leave a comment on this post.
- Giveaway closes at Noon Saturday May 23rd, Pacific Time
- Winner will be announced Sunday on the blog in the final Round-up post.
- If the winner doesn’t claim their giveaway prize by Tuesday May 26, a new winner will be chosen at random from the entrants.
- Good Luck!!!
2020 TSLL BRITISH WEEK POSTS