~The Simple Sophisticate, episode #198
~Subscribe to The Simple Sophisticate: iTunes | Stitcher | iHeartRadio | YouTube
In today’s episode of the podcast, author Jenna Birch stops by to talk about her new book The Love Gap: A Radical Plan to Win in Life and Love (January 2018). Whether you are in your twenties or have decades of experience when it comes to love, successes and stumbles, Birch offers grounding principles that align in many ways with living simply luxuriously. Below are three of the wide variety of topics touched upon in our conversation.
- investing in yourself
- choosing to be authentic, especially with a romantic partner
- striving to reach your full potential, rather than shrinking to fit a limiting definition of a loving relationship
- letting go of artificial pressures
Already a staff pick at one of my favorite independent bookstores, Powell’s (seen in the image above), it was a pleasure having Jenna on today’s episode of the podcast, and whether you are in a relationship, looking for a relationship or have ended a relationship, her book is a researched based approach paired with personal anecdotes from men and women sprinkled along the journey of love sharing a powerful message to trust your journey.
Get to know Jenna Birch:
- Her book: The Love Gap: A Radical Plan to Win in Life and Love
- Visit her website
- Read Why I Stopped Waiting for Love to Happen to Me, Jenna’s article on Man Repeller mentioned in the episode
~SIMILAR EPISODES/POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:
~7 Components to Strong, Healthy Relationships, episode #11
[podcast src=”https://html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/6322658/height/90/theme/custom/autoplay/no/autonext/no/thumbnail/yes/preload/no/no_addthis/no/direction/forward/render-playlist/no/custom-color/d0d4b9;color: #6f7056 !important/” height=”90″ width=”100%” placement=”bottom” theme=”custom”]