As a new season begins, so too does a new schedule here on TSLL blog. The past two years have been an opportunity to dive into my blog content and write, edit, edit some more and final produce a book for publication as well as a podcast, but it didn’t leave time for much else. So as I strive to rediscover the balance I adore in everyday living so that I can treasure even more simple luxuries as well as luxuriate in time to let my mind wander as it searches for new and fun ideas for blog content, I have tweaked the blog’s weekly posting schedule just a smidge.
Paying careful attention to what readers have come to know and love, I have kept everything readers flock to – lifestyle inspiration, tips, fashion, decor and current news on releases of books, plays, films, sales and more. Beginning this week, the new schedule will unfold, and this is what you can expect:
- Monday – The Simple Sophisticate podcast – combining Monday’s inspirational posts with Wednesday’s Why Not . . . ? content – topics will range from serious (money, relationships, living well, etc), to playful (fashion, decor, travel, etc) and always focus on how to live your best life.
- Tuesday – Decor Inspiration – spotlighting a home or living space that offers inspiration, ideas and candy for the eyes.
- Wednesday – Style Inspiration – Moving from Thursdays, this much beloved post will include recent or favorite street style pics from around the web to inspire you as you get dressed for the day or plan shopping for the weekend. While none of the outfits will be shopped, check “Weekly Finds” in the right-hand column of the blog for items found that are similar from time to time. Your comments will be read with requests of what you want me to look for.
- Thursday – Outfit of the Week – Earning its own day, this favorite shopping post will include an outfit of choice by the editor and include links for direct shopping.
- Friday – This & That – Staying exactly as you have come to find it – full of six discoveries each week – books, articles, clothing, movies, plays, sales, etc, as well as the weekly sign-off.
- Weekly Newsletter – Sent out to subscribers each Friday morning full of a review of the week’s posts, first-to-know news, and extra exclusive inspiration available only to subscribers.
My goal in producing The Simply Luxurious Life is to curate a destination for simply luxurious living – ideas and inspiration for every arena of your life. And as I model what I write about, I want to be a reminder that while at times we will have to work extremely hard for our dreams, the purpose for striving toward the goals we set for ourselves is to live a full and most contented life that we can truly savor. Balancing both moments of pleasure such as a croissant and a cup of cafe au lait as well as a work schedule that leaves us feeling satisfied and productive, is absolutely possible and why I believe living simply luxuriously is a wonderful way to live. Bonjour!
6 thoughts on “TSLL – New Weekly Schedule”
Wow, I can’t wait for this new line up. I’m also impressed by how organized you are in your blog schedule!
The new automatic sound from the ads on your page? Really annoying!
AC, thank you for bringing that to my attention. Not entirely in my control. You can simply click pause on the ads in the right-hand column or at the bottom of the latest post. I am working on having that ad tweaked.
The schedule sounds exciting Shannon, I am looking forward to it.
I love your blog and read every posting. I have learned so much from your writings. The new schedule looks wonderful!
I am going to preorder your book…I can’t wait for it to come out.
Thanks for all that you offer your readers,
Diane in Canada
Diane, Thank you for your comment! I am so happy to hear you are enjoying the blog. Thank you for choosing to stop by so often. I am confident that if you enjoy the blog, you will find the book to be a rich resource.