Become a subscriber and view posts without restrictions.
In today’s premiere of Season 6 of The Simple Sophisticate podcast, personal stylist Tiffani from Shop NYC joins me to talk about the fall season fashions worth investing in, her work with clients, bridal trends, her new and updated Shop NYC digital guide and three books she highly recommends reading.
Links to designers, brands and books discussed during the episode:
- Khaite — Fall 2019 collection
- Gabriella Hearst — Fall 2019 collection
- The RealReal — online designer clothing at consignment prices
- Maje — a mid-range French clothing site
- Books Tiffani recommends:
- City of Girls: A Novel by Elizabeth Gilbert
- Atomic Habits by James Clear
- Digital Minimalism: Choosing a Focused Life in a Noisy World by Cal Newport
~SHOP TSLL’s Fall 2019 Shopping Guide (released yesterday!)