Saturday late afternoon and actually more evening as it was about 6pm when Norman, Nelle and I snuggled in to the reading nook after enjoying an afternoon tea with a friend at Le Papillon following a morning of pottering about for many hours in the garden. Soon I was watching an episode of The Chelsea Flower Show from London, and noticing my eyelids were getting very, very heavy. Knowing I needed to write this post, the post that shares all of the winners of the giveaways for British Week, I wanted to write it and reach out to the Grand Giveaway winners with a rested mind, and so yep, now my mind is rested and I am so excited to share with you the results.
But I am most deeply wanting to extend a BIG and humble thank you to ALL readers who stopped by this past week on TSLL to make this a very special British Week. Oh my goodness. The response and engagement were a joy to watch and read, and I thank you, each one of you, for sharing all that you have and also for sharing so much time on TSLL over this past week. What a wonderful week it has been.
And without further ado, let’s take a look at the list of winners for the six giveaways.
Oh! Before I forget! If you see your name below, please follow these instructions:
- Email me (Shannon) at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email me no later than MONDAY May 29th at Noon (Pacific). If I do not hear from you at this time, the giveaway will be sent to the next randomly drawn entrant.
- In your email, include the following information:
- Full Name
- Shipping Address and any other necessary information to ensure a safe and accurate delivery of your parcel to your home;
- If necessary – confirm your selection for your giveaway – i.e. size, color, book selection, etc..
The Giveaway Winners
- barbararcr (AKA Barbara Benner), comment #140
- Grace Romanow, comment #47
- Virginia Swabek, comment #15
- Peggy Van Eepoel, comment #141
The Weekly Newsletter Giveaway: An Emma Bridgewater Coronation Mug
- Megan Graupensperger
The Grand Giveaway: The three winners invited to Champagne Afternoon Tea in London w/Shannon in October
- I have emailed directly each of the winners. If you are one of these members, please email me immediately to accept or decline. If you accept, I will be sending you an invoice on Monday May 29th. Please pay it no later than the end of the same day to reserve your seat for this special occasion.
If you find your name above, please contact me immediately with the following information requested so I can swiftly start the shipping process and ensure you receive your gift as soon as possible to begin savoring.
I will be tending to items this week to hopefully have them all en route by June 2nd. Thank you to everyone who entered, shared a bit about themselves and their love for the British culture. And now it is time to look ahead to next year’s Annual British Week, the 6th Annual TSLL British Week which is always the third full week in May, and next year will fall on May 19—26, 2024.
Catch up on all British Week content created and shared over the past five years on the designated page here on the blog. And as always, look for British-inspired content every week throughout the year either on the weekly This & That post or on the blog and podcast. Thank you again so much for making this week special. Cheerio!