If it’s spring and if it’s May, I start to become quite excited for this annual event on the blog, the now 5th Annual TSLL British Week, and this year Nelle joins Norman and I and all of you, TSLL Community, to celebrate all things British for an entire week here on the blog.
With a hot cuppa nested on my side table, a view to peer out onto my blossoming cherry trees as I type, and rain in the forecast, it feels quintessentially British and thus an ideal time to kick off this special week.
While I haven’t had the opportunity to venture over the pond to England since last year’s trip prior to the 4th Annual British Week, it has been the incorporation of daily rituals, décor ideas and appreciations and celebrations prompted by the British culture that have further fueled my affection for Britannia and what inspired much of this week’s content. However, I am excited to share that there are a few posts that have yet to be shared here on the blog from my trip in April ’22, and I look forward to including those this week as well.
With that said, it is time to kick off the festivities, so let’s do just that . . .
What to Look Forward to This Week During TSLL’s British Week
- Six giveaways for eleven winners with the Grand and final Giveaway being announced on Friday May 26th with only a 24-hour window to enter, so do be sure to stop by throughout the week to enter. And it is a special, never-before-included giveaway I mentioned a bit about in May’s A Cuppa Moments and will share all the details come this Friday.
- Two posts every day this week, running through Saturday May 27th, and all of the giveaway winners will be announced in the final post on Sunday May 28th.
- A special guest from London joins me for a new podcast episode, #358. Tune in Wednesday May 24th.
- The return to TSLL’s Shop of Cash’s silk embroidered bookmarks, a limited inventory with new designs, some to commemorate King Charles III(‘s Coronation.
- explore all of the available designs here
- Monday May 22nd (evening), the bookmarks will become available
- They will not be restocked until next year’s British Week, so scoop one up if you want one quickly.
- Available to ALL readers (non-members and members); TOP Tier will receive 10% off their purchase.
- Be sure to explore becoming a TOP Tier Member (monthly, quarterly or yearly options available) — ad-free reading AND exclusive opportunity to enter all of British and French Week’s giveaways, unlimited reading of all TSLL’s content. Yep, even the exclusive content which includes TSLL home tours, garden posts and Shannon’s Journey posts (what made me smile, Saturday Ponderings and the monthly A Cuppa Moments video chat), as well as discounts on items brought to TSLL’s Shop (Trugs, bookmarks, etc.).
- Guest Passes available for temporary TOP Tier Membership: If you would prefer to sign up for TOP Tier Membership for just one month so you can enjoy British Week, you can do so here for only $10 with no automated payments (scroll to the bottom of the page you will be taken to, and click on Guest Membership, $10/mo).
- And the first giveaway is live now on the blog – be sure to log in if you are a TOP Tier Member, or become one so you can enter.
Speaking of the first giveaway, let’s get right to it . . .
The 1st Giveaway —a Roberts Radio
A Revival Petite (bluetooth enabled) Roberts Radio
- One lucky winner will receive their very own Revival Petite Roberts radio (just like the one below), select their preferred colours (seven options), and welcome quality sound into their home that is hard to believe comes from that small, petite radio, but yet, it is awesome, full sound.
- A Value of $120.
- Visit this post to learn more about the giveaway and how to enter.
- Do NOT leave a comment on this post if you wish to enter the giveaway. It will not be included. (enter here instead)
- This giveaway is exclusive to TOP Tier Members. (explore becoming a Member of TSLL Community here)
Learn more about exactly what is being given away in this post where you will also be able to enter. (If you leave a comment here, you will not be entered in the giveaway – be sure to leave a comment on the Giveaway post – linked here.)
Thank you for stopping by as we begin a week celebrating our love of the British culture. Look for two new posts each day throughout the week and Cherrio!