Become a subscriber and view posts without restrictions.
~It is my pleasure to have another opportunity to have fashion stylist and interior decor guru Tiffani Rogers stop by once again to share her talent with The Simply Luxurious Life. Based in New York City, learn more about Style by Tiffani by stopping by her chic and easy to navigate website and discover how she can help you create your own fabulous signature style with your wardrobe and throughout your home.~
Greetings Simply Luxurious readers! It’s Tiffani from Style by Tiffani sharing tips on how to embrace the season by hosting a simply luxurious holiday fete. It is the most wonderful time of the year, right? Many are intimidated by holiday entertaining, so here are my tips for keeping it simple, yet luxurious. I hope it inspires you to gather the ones you love this season.
1. Choose a color theme. Commit to a 2-3 color theme for decorations. You will have a much easier time putting everything together and creating an effortlessly chic look.
2. Create a playlist of holiday music. Put all of your favorite holiday jingles on your iPod to set the mood, then have it softly playing in the background – on repeat.
3. Choose a signature cocktail. Stick to one signature holiday cocktail and designate an area where guests can serve themselves. This way you are free to go about and mingle with your guests. Of course have a bottle or two of wine, beer and a non-alcoholic beverage such as sparkling cider on hand for those who don’t care for the signature cocktail.
4. Serve light bites. If you are hosting your party in the evening people will all ready have eaten so keep it simple by serving light bites.
5. Plan your outfit a week or two prior to the event. Once those invitations have gone out your next task is to choose what you are going to wear. Remember you set the tone for your holiday fete so wear something sparkly that will get your guests in the holiday spirit the minute they walk in. Cheers!