If you're already a subscriber, please log in.
. . . for your interest and curiosity to explore further this particular post on TSLL.
Unfortunately, you do not have access to view this page. One of two things has occurred:
- Monday: A Monday Motivational post to help begin the week inspired
- Monday: A new podcast episode, The Simple Sophisticate (check out the Season’s schedule, 25 new episodes each year). Premiered in 2014.
- Wednesday: Each month on Wednesdays, one of the following topics will be the focus – French-Inspired, British-Inspired, Recipes, Style Inspiration, Décor Inspiration, Gardening, Money, Beauty and Everyday Musings – Smile posts & Pondering's.
- Fridays: This & That (a detailed post of upcoming book, film, television, play, art exhibit releases and openings, shopping sale and new item announcements, articles and short videos worth checking out and much more.
- Saturdays: The Simply Luxurious Kitchen cooking show – a cooking video series taped in Shannon’s kitchen. Two seasons each year – 16-20 episodes total.
- TSLL’s Seasonal Shopping Guide: released semi-annually on September 1st and April 1st
- TSLL’s Annual French Week: The second full week in August (two posts each day, multiple giveaways, special podcast guests and more)
- TSLL’s Annual British Week: The third full week in May (two posts each day, multiple giveaways, special podcast guests and more)
Why Not . . . Sow Your Own Seeds? 12 Simple Steps for Success | The Simply Luxurious Life |
“If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need”. –Cicero Growth, desired and intended and hoped for growth is an awe-inspiring thing to witness. Whether in ourselves, others and yes, even in the seeds we hope will sprout into the plant that will be placed in our yard and/or garden, observing […]