The curating of a simply luxurious life, our own, unique simply luxurious life, is one of careful and thoughtful tailoring.
If we love something, we keep it. And if we want to keep it, why not do so in a way that works best for your schedule and the life you are cultivating?
TSLL blog will continue to post its daily scheduled posts (see the schedule below):
- Monday — a new episode of the podcast OR a motivational post
- Wednesday —
- 1st Wednesday: Decor, discover insights and inspiration from my own home customization journey with my own house, Le Papillon.
- 2nd Wednesday: Style, discover clothing, brands, styles and designers to know that I love and recommend for timeless, effortless style to continue to cultivate a capsule wardrobe you love wearing. Outfit of the Month will occasionally be shared.
- 3rd Wednesday: TSLL Recipes or French-Inspired or British-Inspired posts
- 4th Wednesday: TSLL Recipes or French-Inspired or British-Inspired posts
- The Last Wednesday of the month: What Made Me Smile This Month, So Far . . .
- Friday — EVERY Friday, This & That (the latest books, music, films, sales, articles, etc) – view archives here
- The TSLL Monthly Newsletter – delivered on the last Friday of every month (learn more and how to sign up here)
- Annually, on April 1st and September 1st – TSLL’s Spring and Fall, respectively, Shopping Guide is posted to help readers navigate the new trends and collections.
And while many readers and listeners stop by daily, maybe you have found your schedule doesn’t make that possible, yet you don’t want to miss a post, a giveaway, a special guest on the podcast or news of the upcoming second book’s release. If so, consider subscribing to the Monthly Newsletter. Unlike any other newsletter TSLL offers, the monthly newsletter is unique:
The monthly newsletter . . .
- Includes all of the month’s posts in one location.
- Begins with a letter from the editor (me!) which offers exclusive life inspiration to kick off the weekend and the new upcoming month (that’s right, a special “post” of sorts only available to weekly newsletter subscribers). Have a look at a sample below that was sent out with a January 2018 newsletter . . .
- Offers a more intimate look into my life that is never revealed on the blog or my social media accounts (nope, not going to show a sample here. You’ll have to subscribe for those insights 😉 ).
- Provides advanced notice of upcoming guests on the podcast, special announcements, giveaways, discounts on TSLL products, travel plans, book release news & signings, etc.
- Shares the top Instagram pic of the week.
- Wraps up with a monthly quote of inspiration.
- Includes links to posts from 1, 2, & 5 years ago on that particular date.
- Ad free
When does the weekly newsletter arrive? The Last Day of Each Month (Parisian time).
After all, when we design a life that works for us, the quality of everything rises. Many subscribers have shared they carve out a special time either Friday, Saturday or Sunday morning, pour themselves a cup of their favorite hot drink and enjoy reading the letter from the editor and perusing the posts at their leisure. Perhaps you too will want to create a similar weekly ritual to look forward to each week.
Subscribe here for the Monthly TSLL Newsletter