If you're already a subscriber, please log in.
. . . for your interest and curiosity to explore further this particular post on TSLL.
Unfortunately, you do not have access to view this page. One of two things has occurred:
- Monday: A Monday Motivational post to help begin the week inspired
- Monday: A new podcast episode, The Simple Sophisticate (check out the Season’s schedule, 25 new episodes each year). Premiered in 2014.
- Wednesday: Each month on Wednesdays, one of the following topics will be the focus – French-Inspired, British-Inspired, Recipes, Style Inspiration, Décor Inspiration, Gardening, Money, Beauty and Everyday Musings – Smile posts & Pondering's.
- Fridays: This & That (a detailed post of upcoming book, film, television, play, art exhibit releases and openings, shopping sale and new item announcements, articles and short videos worth checking out and much more.
- Saturdays: The Simply Luxurious Kitchen cooking show – a cooking video series taped in Shannon’s kitchen. Two seasons each year – 16-20 episodes total.
- TSLL’s Seasonal Shopping Guide: released semi-annually on September 1st and April 1st
- TSLL’s Annual French Week: The second full week in August (two posts each day, multiple giveaways, special podcast guests and more)
- TSLL’s Annual British Week: The third full week in May (two posts each day, multiple giveaways, special podcast guests and more)
Why Not . . . Grow a(n) Herb Garden? | The Simply Luxurious Life |
The BBC recently reported that gardening could be the hobby that increases our longevity well into our later years. Dan Buettner, author of the The Blue Zones and Happiness, found an interesting commonality between the five zones that are known for citizens living well and long into their ninth or tenth decade and beyond – […]