If you're already a subscriber, please log in.
. . . for your interest and curiosity to explore further this particular post on TSLL.
Unfortunately, you do not have access to view this page. One of two things has occurred:
You are either a TSLL TOP Tier subscriber who has not logged in yet (use the login form at the top of this post).
You are not a TOP Tier subscriber of TSLL blog. The content you would like to view has been made exclusive to TOP Tier subscribers as it falls into the category of Shannon’s Home & Garden Tours (décor inspiration and garden), Giveaways, or Shannon’s Journey. Learn more about these changes to TSLL's exclusive access here.
View this content now by becoming a TOP Tier subscriber.Have a look below at the regular content you can count on to spark new ideas, inspire you to cultivate your own true contentment as well as elevate the everyday:
- Monday: A Monday Motivational post to help begin the week inspired
- Monday: A new podcast episode, The Simple Sophisticate (check out the Season’s schedule, 25 new episodes each year). Premiered in 2014.
- Wednesday: Each month on Wednesdays, one of the following topics will be the focus – French-Inspired, British-Inspired, Recipes, Style Inspiration, Décor Inspiration, Gardening, Money, Beauty and Everyday Musings – Smile posts & Pondering's.
- Fridays: This & That (a detailed post of upcoming book, film, television, play, art exhibit releases and openings, shopping sale and new item announcements, articles and short videos worth checking out and much more.
- Saturdays: The Simply Luxurious Kitchen cooking show – a cooking video series taped in Shannon’s kitchen. Two seasons each year – 16-20 episodes total.
- TSLL’s Seasonal Shopping Guide: released semi-annually on September 1st and April 1st
- TSLL’s Annual French Week: The second full week in August (two posts each day, multiple giveaways, special podcast guests and more)
- TSLL’s Annual British Week: The third full week in May (two posts each day, multiple giveaways, special podcast guests and more)
Thoughts from the Editor: Bend, Sweet Bend | The Simply Luxurious Life |
If you’re already a subscriber, please log in. Username Password Remember Me Forgot Password Thank You… . . . for your interest and curiosity to explore further this particular post on TSLL. Unfortunately, you do not have access to view this page. One of two things has occurred: You are either a TSLL […]