One of the exciting details I always include in each trip I have the good fortune to visit France is a visit to either a brocante or a market or an antique shop. The treasures you find at any of these places delights my décor sensibilities and I have to judiciously decide how to stretch my budget and then how to pack or ship what I have decided upon.
I have a feeling many TSLL readers also love this part of their trips to France which is why I couldn’t say yes fast enough when Olive & Branch offered to sponsor a giveaway for this year’s French Week. Pam and I have been in touch and communicating since 2018 when she gifted a lucky reader with one of her French market baskets. In fact, one of her double handle baskets is part of my Boot & Basket décor and was recently captured in the tour of my completed foyer and is regularly the basket I choose when I head to the farmers’ market here in Bend.
Olive & Branch’s double handled French market tote. Now more than four years old and used regularly each year!
Olive & Branch’s double handled French Market tote is seen in the upper left-hand place on the wall in my Boot & Basket room where it is stored throughout the year. Tour it here.
Olive & Branch was founded in 2004 inspired by the founder of the company’s love for their adopted country, France. Providing beautiful European and French made products for discerning customers, they pride themselves on offering quality French or French inspired products, excellent prices and superb customer service to all their clients. Most of the items from their shop are direct imports from France. They travel to France often on buying and sourcing trips – always ready to bring the beauty of France back to your home.
- Follow along on their trips to France here on Instagram
And while only one TSLL reader will win this special giveaway (more on all of the details about what is included below), everyone has the opportunity to save 15% when they visit her online boutique this week.
Use the promo code FrenchWeek for 15% off your entire order (not applicable on any travel packages). Simply click here and the 15% discount will automatically be applied. O & B is a great place to stock up on your favorite French soaps, something I always have stocked in my home, as well as the classic vintage French tea towels and of course, find your go-to French market tote. I have shopped many of my favorite items found in their shop currently below.
Giveaway Gift from Olive & Branch: (What a Lucky Winner will Receive):
- A classic two handle French Market basket (as seen above and in my photos as well)
- Not only one of her classic two handle French Market baskets, but it will be generously filled with a few French goodies as well (soap, lavender sachet, herbes de Provence, etc.).
And did you know that Olive & Branch, hosted by Pam, the owner of O & B, now offers weeklong trips to Paris and Champagne? As someone who knows and visits from across the channel in London to all parts of France regularly, she is a connoisseur of all things French. And while her upcoming trip this fall is fully booked, she will be hosting a trip in the Spring of 2024. Below are more details about it.
Details shared by Pam, founder and tour host of Olive & Branch:
Join us for a journey to Paris and the Champagne region this Spring 2024 (May 20-26) for an exclusive, small-group, women-only curated trip. Designed for women who love Paris, this trip will take you deeper into unique Parisian experiences and behind the scenes with everyday Parisians.
We will start the week with a champagne reception and will end with with a fabulous bon voyage dinner. The highlights of the week include:
- A fabulous personal market street tour and cooking class
- Meet and greet over drinks and dinner with a Parisian author
- A behind the scenes bakery tour – with samples 🙂
- A private walking tour of Montmartre
- A full day in Champagne visiting the Veuve Clicquot cellars, among others and the Reims cathedral
- Bargain hunting at the Marché aux Puces Clignancourt
- Private tour of Saint Germain neighborhood
- Fabulous dinners and lunches
- Visits to the Dior exhibit
- Evening stroll through the Louvre
- Visits to other magnificent museums in Paris
- …and so much more!
Won’t you join us?
What is included in the price?
- All lodging at a 4-star, boutique hotel – single occupancy.
- Pricing is based on single occupancy, where you will have your own private room and ensuite.
- Transportation for the 7 days and 6 nights
- All breakfasts, lunches, and dinners.
- All guides, experts and tastings on guided tours.
- Welcome champagne reception.
- All museum or other entry fees.
Let’s shop Olive & Branch! Below are more than a handful of finds that captured my eye and perhaps will yours as well.
~Rendez-vous with France by Jill Butler
~La Pintade Guinea Hen, blue & white, small (black and white – large is also available)
~Marius Fabre Savon de Marseille, 200 grams
HOW TO ENTER:
- Simply leave a comment on this post!
- You may only enter once.
- Enter by Saturday August 19th at noon (Pacific time)
- Stop by Sunday August 20th to see if you are the winner.
- If you are the winner, you must reach out to me by Monday August 21st to claim your prize.
- That’s it!
- Bonne chance!
Explore all of the posts (and giveaways) included in this year’s French Week, click here