Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale has arrived, and you may be wondering, why should I shop in the middle of the summer? Honestly, I once asked this question as well. I am not someone who flocks to sales; however, if what I want, and know I will wear for years as it fits ideally into my capsule wardrobe is for sale, count me in.
If you are a planner like myself, and know what your fall capsule wardrobe needs, you will want to shop the sale. Why? New Fall 2017 collections are on sale, which is kind of absurd, but if you know what you want, you could score a significant investment item at below the ticket price. Nordstrom members and card holders have early access beginning today (July 13th) through July 19th, and then on July 20th the public has access until August 6th.
If you aren’t a cardholder, and would like to become one to enjoy the sale and perks throughout the year, you can apply here (the one I chose works just like a debit card and is connected to my banking account. It is not a credit card, but that option is available).
Today I’ve picked through my most trusted brands and found items worth investing in even if they were at full price for your capsule wardrobe and go-to everyday accessories. Be sure to check out the entire sale here.
~Today, you may experience delays on the Nordstrom site as it is getting hit pretty hard. If you run into this issue, just call your order in – 1-888-282-6060.
Accessories & Shoes:
- Burberry 57mm Temple Polarized Round-Frame sunglasses
- Burberry 58mm Check Temple Pilot Sunglasses
- Vince Milo loafer (more colors available)
- Charles by Charles David Maxx Pointy Toe Pump (more colors available)
- Rebecca Minkoff Small Love Velvet Crossbody bag
- Cole Haan heidy pointy toe flat, leopard print
- Rag & Bone Matteo Block Heel Sandal
Tops & Undergarments:
- Vince Silk Blouse (multiple colors)
- Theory Tolleree Cashmere short-sleeve sweater (more colors available)
- Theory Taneah Silk Shell
- BOSS Ilanea Stretch Silk Blouse
- Calvin Klein Sculpted Demi Lift bra (black and nude available)
Coats & Skirts:
- Badgley Mischka Alexis Double Face Wool Blend Long Wrap Coat
- Badgley MIschka Gia Leather Biker Jacket
- BOSS Vileana Wool Blend Suit Skirt
- Diane von Furstenberg Double Face Wool Blend Walker (black available as well)
- Treasure & Bond leather aviator jacket with shearling collar
~Shop for your Fall Capsule Wardrobe in TSLL Boutique here
6 thoughts on “Shop for Fall & Save: My Picks from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale”
Went to the Washington Square store the other day completely blanking on what time of year it was. It was a beautiful site. This year they didn’t have the translucent curtains falling from the ceiling, it was if they KNEW that they were tempting you by keeping you physically blocked off; a total “you can look but you can’t touch” situation. My picks for sure are stocking up on Hanky Panky, the new All Saints “crossbody tote,” J Crew toothpick jeans on a great sale price, bp camis, and a few things for my husband. *sigh* It’s like Christmas. The energy is so fantastic!
🙂 Torture, but worth the wait.
I had a great time! Black winter trumpet sleeve coat, polka dot blouse with tie sleeves, flats with studded bows (fiercely adorable), and three Hanky Panky leisure bra pants sets. Yay fall!
Sounds like some wonderful finds! Congrats!
Scored a Longchamp Le Pliage Convertible Tote. Covetable. I’m so tickled!