With the upcoming release of TSLL’s 3rd Book – The Road to Le Papillon: Daily Meditations on True Contentment, I want to bring a special offering to readers.
The 3rd book’s release will be a bit different, as I share here, with readers ordering directly from their online bookshop of choice on March 22, 2022; however, there will be a preorder of the signed bookplate which I will open up for orders here on the blog in February (stay tuned).
As well, if you are a TOP Tier Member, you will receive two free gifts (upon placing a preorder for the signed bookplate):
- One new notepad that will include the full-color illustration created by Sarah Löcker of the croissants
- Name and title of the notepad to be decided today with reader help and input
- AND, a surprise gift that I will reveal on February’s A Cuppa Moments
The notepad with the croissants illustration will become available to all readers of the blog in February for pre-ordering, but for TOP Tier Members, you will receive one Croissant notepad for free when you pre-order by a certain date (to be shared during February’s A Cuppa Moments). All Croissants notepads ordered in February and early March will be pre-orders as the first shipment will be sent to coincide with the book’s release on March 22nd.
Back to seeking Reader Creative Input
You may know that one of TSLL’s notepads is titled A Cuppa Ideas (see below). The play on words of the British daily afternoon drink of preference encompasses a playful tone whilst giving a nod to the illustration by Inslee and suggests a general idea of use for the notepad.
A Cuppa Ideas notepad
Here is where I am seeking TSLL reader creative input for the new Croissant notepad.
~I am seeking a short, witty/pithy, playful, French (or French-inspired) saying to place at the top of the notepad. (size 4 x 8 inches, see below a proof)
Enter your submission by Monday February 7th in the comment section below, and I will announce the winning saying on Wednesday February 9th.
The winner (you do not have to be a TOP Tier Member) will receive 10 free Croissants notepads, plus an entire TSLL Notepad pack (one of each of the notepads TSLL sells in the Shop).
What if you don’t want to submit an idea, but would still like to participate in the selection? Scroll through the comments below and be sure to respond to the sayings that catch your ear, eye and tickle your funny bone just a bit as well as make you nod your head that yep, this would be a good fit for TSLL.
What will determine the winning Notepad Title?
- Ties in cleverly the illustration of the croissants
- An element of a pun (multiple meanings of one or two words used)
- Aligns with TSLL mission statement
- May be in French, but need not be.
- Fellow reader response to your suggestion in the comments
- If you are reading through the comments and see a saying that catches your eye, please do comment/respond. This is helpful as I want to create something readers will want to use in their life.
Okay! Well, I am most curious to see what you come up. Share your idea in the comments below and check back on February 9th to see if your saying was chosen. Be sure to leave a comment by February 7th with our idea or on which one you most prefer.