One resolution that is always included each year is to read voraciously. The piles of books I have is one of the most comforting material items I could ever own and even more comforting is when I find time to read them from cover to cover. Many times my Monday and Wednesday posts are inspired by something I have read, but other times I can’t help but post an entire book review on the books I want to share.
Today I’d like to share with you five books that were reviewed and loved or that provoked a post that readers flocked to. Have a look and perhaps you too will find something you will want to add to your reading list. And if you are looking for all of the books I love and recommend, have a look at my Amazon bookstore here.
5. Lean In: Women, Work & the Will to Lead by Sheryl Sandberg
4. The Four Agreements by don Miquel Ruiz
3. The Thinking Life by P.M. Forni
2. The French Twist by Carol Cottrill
1. Ooh La La: French Women’s Secrets by Jamie Cat Callan