Become a subscriber and view posts without restrictions.
Since Lauren Elkin’s book Flâneuse: Women Walk the City in Paris, New York, Tokyo, Venice, and London was released in February, I have added the French term for aimlessly strolling the streets of society (flânerie; flâneur (male), flâneuse (female)) to my memory. Such a beautiful way to take in a new destination or a destination you wish to savor. And during the warm summer months in France, whether in Paris (be sure to read Susan Cahill’s new book (above) to aid you in your wandering of the city) or one of the many country towns or regional cities throughout France, this linen dress looks to be a very comfortable, yet style choice.
~Raey Split-Skirt Linen halterneck dress (it is a dark navy, not black) (ivory also available)~
~Aerin Suede T-Strap Sandal (more colors), on sale~
~Marc Jacobs Square Acetate sunglasses (black also available)~
~SHOP THE OUTFIT:
~Shop all the OUTFITS OF THE WEEK here.
TSLL 2017 French Week continues through August 12th. Amusez-vous bien!
Don’t Miss What Has Been Posted So Far:
- TSLL French Week Begins: A French Linen Giveaway
- My 10 All-Time Favorite French Books
- A Lifestyle Blog Designed for Francophiles: TSLL
- Episode #167 of the Podcast: My Good Life in France: Janine Marsh
- 9 French Online Clothing Destinations & Brands You Must Visit
- Style Inspiration: Effortlessly French
- My Stylish French Box: Enjoy the Seasonal Gifts of France Wherever You Live
- Episode #168 of the Podcast: French Everyday Living with Author & Blogger Sharon Santoni
- 15 Kitchen Tools to Cook Anything Like a Pro
- Subscribe to TSLL Newsletter Tailored Just For You
- Putting on the Ritz: Cooking Classes at the Ritz Paris
- 11 Brands for French Stripes: Classic & Modern