The sales are in an abundance.
Much like the chocolate shown above, Cyber Monday is offering no shortage of goodness, aka savings, and often the sales extend site-wide, which has not always the case in years past.
Having watched and shared here on the blog information about Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales for the past eight years, I honestly have never seen so many, with such steep discounts for such extended periods of time (many of the Black Friday sales began well before Black Friday and extend through today – Cyber Monday).
With that said, if we do not need what is on sale, and even if we do, if the price isn’t right, there is no reason to shop. However, if the item is something we have had on our list AND the price is right, then this is a great time to scoop it up.
I shared on Saturday on Instagram Stories there is a list of items I keep my eyes open for and will purchase the aforementioned two criteria are met:
- Gifts to Give for the Holidays
- Everyday Necessities (make-up, skincare, office and business supplies, cleaning and home care items, etc.)
- Home Decor (small and large). From furniture for the home to candles. I took advantage of a sale at Maison Balzac to purchase a few of their French candles for the home (I used promo code NOIR2019 – it may still work – give it a try at checkout as they do not share it on the website prior to purchase)
- Capsule Wardrobe Gaps – fall collections are now on drastic discount and be sure to look at the your spring/summer wardrobe and scoop up sandals or summer dresses as well
- Travel Tickets/Passes/Etc. – Air France is offering, as is British Airways, and the Paris Pass was also on sale.
Some readers have asked what I have purchased this shopping weekend, and I am happy to share. While I will keep my gift shopping to myself ;), I did purchase skincare and makeup items that are soon to run out (from Bobbi Brown and Colorscience), as well as candles for the home (as shared above), a pair of sneakers I have had my eye on from Madewell and I took advantage of the Ray Ban sale shared below to purchase a pair of aviators I have tried on many different times over the past year, patiently waiting for a sale I knew would come after my consignment aviators finally gave up the ghost about two years ago.
But now to the sales. 🙂 Happy shopping and saving!
- Dyson vacuums & purifiers
- Tech devices
- and much more
Apple — some of the lowest prices seen in quite some time
- AirPods, second generation, as low as $234
- Apple Watch, Series 5, as low as $499
- iPad, $329
- For all of your tech gifts!
- And a great time to stock up for your office
- Headphones as low as $279
Noise Cancelling Wireless Bluetooth Headphones priced at $349 (three colors)
- Take 25% off site-wide, no code necessary
- Note: I ordered a few items from this sale on Friday, but I had to call in to place them as the site was overwhelmed with traffic.
- 25% off site-wide with promo code GRATEFUL
- Save up to $250 on select Dyson products
- I have and love my Dyson V11 Animal. Simple, dependable and high functioning for exactly what I need (multiple attachments included (and wireless!)
- I purchased mine through Amazon and saved even more than the discount shown on this website, so be sure to compare as Amazon is having a sale on Dyson as well.
- 20% off, discount automatically applied
- 30% off site-wide with promo code THANKS30
Hunter (wellie rain boots)
- 33% off and more on a large variety of styles and colors (via Nordstrom)
- 50% off with promo code MONDAY, site-wide
- Up to 80% off
- Save up to 40% off with promo code GIFT
- 50% off site-wide with promo code CYBER
- 30% off site-wide with an additional 10%
- Up to 50% off
- Discount automatically applied
- 20% off site-wide, discount automatically applied
- I recently purchased my holiday cards as I could have them personalized. So many options to choose from. I will definitely be returning to Papier next year as well for my holiday card needs.
- Parachute linen sheets were one of the seven giveaways during this year’s annual French Week. While they have many different materials for sheets, they have wonderful linen sheets, and now at 20% off (site-wide), this is a sale not to miss if you are wanting to bring linen bedding into your everyday routine.
- Parachute only has two sales each year, and this is one of them.
- Up to 50% off select styles
- 30% off Everything!
- 20% off Everything!
- Save up to 75% off
- 30% off Everything with promo code CHEERS
- 30% off Everything!
- The Black Friday Blowout, up to 80% off, has been extended!
View additional sales that began on Friday and are extended through today in this post (scroll down to the middle of the post).