Spring, and a breath of fresh air sweeps through our wardrobe, and in the midst of all that is going on in our world,
significant, drastic savings opportunities are in abundance on brand new spring collections like never before.
Case in point, Tory Burch, her Spring 2020 collection, some of which I have collected below, are all at least 25% off, a couple are 30% off, and only the “Lee Radzwill” purse is excluded.
I kid you not, when you go to visit your favorite designer’s online shop, most likely, there is a sale happening and offering not a small discount. Below I have listed all of the sales I know about and have included the promo code if one is necessary. Most of the sales are on clothing sites, but I have also included a few home decor sites as well.
But on an even more important note, if you are going to shop, there are businesses who are doing something to directly help the current situation like Ralph Lauren and Burberry. Burberry is currently “using our global supply chain network to fast track the delivery of 100,000 surgical masks to the UK National Health Service for use by medical staff”. Ralph Lauren is currently “starting the production of 250,000 masks and 25,000 isolation gowns with our US manufacturing partners”. So while neither of these two companies are having a sale, your money is going to a business that is directly doing something to positively contribute to the need that is present for our healthcare workers.
TSLL’s Annual Spring Shopping Guide is scheduled to be released on April 1st each year, but with all of the sales going on, some for ONLY this weekend, I wanted to pull this year’s together tout de suite so you could take advantage of the awesome savings.
And for even more savings, be sure to remember these handy bookmarklets – eBates, Honey and Coupon Cabin. And for all of the items you love, but just don’t want to pay full price, stop by Shoptagr and save each item with their bookmarklet as it will alert you directly in your inbox when it goes on sale.
What you will find in this season’s Shopping Guide below:
- A list of sales and links to the site, along with the promo codes if necessary.
- A list of the new trends with runway pics from the Spring 2020 collections worth investing in.
- 80+ Shoppable, hand-picked items, the majority of which are all on sale (and they are all new items – this is largely unprecedented to slash prices on brand new items).
- Simply hover over and click the shoppable items and the brand and price will pop up (sometimes the sale price is not revealed as the promo code has not been entered, so keep that in mind when the price pops up). You will be redirected to the original, shoppable website.
- Posts from the TSLL Archives to provide more Style Inspiration.
Current Sales of Note:
- Theory — 25% off site-wide
- DVF — Sample Sale with up to 80% off items
- Banana Republic — 50% off EVERYTHING, plus an extra 10% off (no promo code needed)
- The White Company — Extra 20% off sale prices with code SPRING20
- L.K. Bennett — 25% off site-wide and free delivery in the U.K.
- Joie — 40% off site-wide with promo code JOIEFRIENDS
- Mark and Graham — 25% off + free shipping with code THANKYOU
- Anthropologie — Up to 40% off select dresses and jewelry. 25% off ALL Home and Furniture.
- Madewell — Take 30% off with promo code HAPPYPLACE
- Nordstrom — 40% off Spring Sale
- J.Crew — 40% off your entire purchase with code SHOPNOW
- Tibi — online Sample Sale, up to 80% off
- Williams-Sonoma —20% off everything for your table
- Williams-Sonoma Home — Buy more, Save more with promo code SAVENOW
- Ann Taylor — Save 40-60% with promo code HELLOSPRING
- Tory Burch — Save 25% off with promo code SPRING (shop her best-selling sandal, one I love and wore for years! I need a new pair, and save 25%)
- Horchow — 25% off site-wide
- Pottery Barn — 25% off and Free Shipping with promo code FRIENDS
- Clare V. – 25% off site-wide with promo code 25OFF
- Mango — Up to 50% off select items through March 29th
- Equipment — 40% off site-wide with promo code EQFRIENDS
Now let’s get to the trends worth investing in! Happy shopping!
The Art of the Drape
Floral & Fauna
My Favorite Looks
~SHOP TSLL’s Capsule Wardrobe Boutique to stock up on your Spring Staples.
Read Chapter 11 of TSLL’s 2nd Book for a more detailed discussion full of tips and inspiration on “Effortless Style: The Truth”